Sunday 2 October 2011

There is no time

I apologize for not blogging yesterday. Rough day and by the time I got finished all I could do was to get into my tent fully dressed with salt crusted all over me.
I was exhausted. Tomorrow in will take a picture of all the food they give us. Then first day it was pasta then pizza. You don't just get a piece, they ask you what kind you want then they give you the whole box. They weight us everyday at the pool. They are concerned, I'm the only one gaining weight. The second day we has pasta, pizza and veal scallopini. Today was chicken, a different pasta and chocolate cake. My ride time for the last 3 days has been 21 hours, however I do stop often to eat.
It's like 10 o 'clock and I just got finished my third. I'm eating pizza right now and updating this.
you might be able to go onto the ironman site, they tell me that they are updating it.
I am bagged, keep commenting, I think its the only good thing I can look forward to.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Tony!
    Nice steady pace!
    Awesome job--don't gain too much weight though.
    Gavin & Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear things are going okay, Tony! Keep it up! Was thinking about you this morning when I ran my little 5K race ... finished in 29:50 .. 3rd out of 15 in my age category. Ryan & Meg send their best and are thinking of you too!! Keep updating when you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you crazy crazy bugger!! there is some video of the first three days..saw you rockin the tuxedo jersey! We are all watching and all very happy to see you check in:) You are crazy but your insanity makes us all look like wimps! Keep pluggin...slow and steady until it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww Tuxedo Tony has made the appearance! Keep chugging along Tony! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete