Saturday 8 October 2011

No guarantee for tomorrow

Today was the day from hell. It was raining when we got on the bus. It then stopped and turned real gusty all day. I have a tear in my ass and it is impossible for me to make it around on lap sitting down. They gave me a new seat with a smaller profile. Still can not sit on seat. Spent most of day standing or peddling 4 strokes then coasting. Very frustrating. I could of cried. Took me forever to finish. My foot is too big for the bike shoes and my toe I throbbing.
The toe is so tender that the slightest touch makes me scream. I walked the marathon in my oversized shoes, shoes are now too tight. I put on my sandals and taped them to my feet so I could fi ish the second half. It 1:10 in the morning and I just got done. My ass hurts and my feet are killing me. Don't know if I could repeat another day like today. Hoping maybe that adrenaline will kick in. My foot even throbs when I swim in the pool.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


Luckily I'm not showing you pictures of my ass.

Question now is what to do. Things are really stacking up quick.
The swim I can manage. I don't know if I could do another excrustiating bike and run. I'm going to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment